Access to these collections is via Shared Shelf Commons*, and is made possible by support from the Council of Independent Colleges and the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
1. Undergraduate Student Presentations
2. Graduate Student Presentations
3. Undergraduate Student Presentations (Video Recordings)
4. English Department Student Essays
6. Undergraduate Student Works (Research)
We would like to make a special mention for the following students who were not able to participate in the Fall 2020 Student Research and Presentations Symposium but who are sharing their research by submitting it to Shared Shelf:
A. William's NU 305: Health Assessment and Promotion
F. Cavallini's PE 303 Principles of Coaching:
F. Cavallini's PE 327 Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity
NOTE: The above presentations will be available on Shared Shelf in the Spring 2020 semester.