Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you are experiencing problems with our guides, please contact Janet S. Ward,
firstname.lastname@example.org, Associate Professor and Web Services Librarian.
About the Limestone University Student Research and Presentations Symposium
The Student Research and Presentations Symposium is held on the last two days of classes each Fall and Spring semesters. The Symposium is open to both Day and Extended Campus students.
The goals of the Symposium are to:
- Allow the opportunity for our students to share, discuss and interact with their peers as well as with the Limestone community regarding their research or creative work
- Encourage inter-disciplinary collaborations
- Provide a venue where quality works could be seen as examples to be modeled after by students the following year
- Offer a convenient platform for students to experience presenting beyond the classroom
- Offer the opportunity for these works to be shared beyond our campus in an online environment via our Shared Shelf* digital platform
*The use of Shared Shelf is made possible by Limestone University's membership in the Consortium on Digital Resources for Teaching and Research which receives funding support from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and the endorsement of the Council of Independent Colleges (CIC).