Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you are experiencing problems with our guides, please contact Janet S. Ward,
email@example.com, Associate Professor and Web Services Librarian.
POLICIES TO ENSURE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT IN THE LIBRARY
You are requested to do a self temperature check upon entering the library. Instructions are provided. If you do have a temperature, please go to the Nurse immediately.
Mask/Face Covering Requirement
All library visitors are expected to wear face covering upon entering the library building.
- Social distancing policies are in place in the library.
- We are limiting the number of visitors allowed inside the library at any given time.
- Therefore a ticketing system is in place.
- Instructions will be provided upon entering the library.
Please be respectful of of other library users' space. Please do not move library furniture.
Personal Hygiene (Hand Washing and Sanitzing)
- Please be reminded to practice good personal hygiene in the library.
- Hand sanitizers are provided throughout the library.
- We request that you sanitize your hands upon entering the library and sanitize and/or wash your hands upon leaving the library.
Front Desk Help
- Due to our social distancing measures, we are providng Virtual Front Desk help via Zoom when you are inside the library.
- You will see this Virtual Front desk as you enter the library. There will also be signs directing you to this.
Food and Drinks are no longer allowed in the library
LIBRARY CONFERENCE ROOM USE
CURRICULUM LAB USE
Using the Curriculum Lab as a classroom:
- Classroom capacity is for ten students and one faculty/instructor.
- For classes, enter through the library main doors. Exit through the Emergency Exit door in the Curriculum Lab (alarm will be turned off during class time).
- The book stacks are closed at this time. Please contact library staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request any books.
- For Kit items, disinfectant wipes are provided. Please wipe items after use.
Using the Curriculum Lab for Study Hall:
Please complete this request form to reserve for Study Hall: https://limestonecollege.formstack.com/forms/study_hall_reservation_form