Mon-Thurs: 7:30am - 10:00pm
Friday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Look for special hours during exam weeks, Summer & holidays.
Take Us With You
Scan the QR code to access the AJ Eastwood Library's mobile site. You can find our hours, search the online catalog for books, and look for articles in mobile friendly databases.
Search for Other Library Guides
Click on a Subject Area to accessSubject and Course specific research guides that will help you with your assignments.
- Athletic Training
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Extended Campus
- Human Resource Development
- ID Interdisciplinary Studies
- International Studies
- Library Help and Services
- Physical Education
- Professional Communications
- Social Work
- Sports Management
A.J. Eastwood Library
Welcome to the A.J. Eastwood Library guide for Library Services & More! Please use the tabs above to discover all the library has to offer and how to utilize these resources from both on and off campus.
Off campus students will also find the following LibGuide helpful:
Search Our Online Catalog
Checking out items from the Eastwood Library
- Must have a valid LCard (ID) to borrow materials.
- Books - 4 week loan period (limit 10)
- Best Sellers - 2 week loan period (limit 2)
- Reserves - 2 hour in library use only unless faculty give permission for overnight use
- Flicks-To-Go - 3 day loan period (limit 2)
- CDs - 7 day loan period (limit 3)
- Laptops - in-house use only (Laptop Policy)
Take a Tour of the Library!
Map and Directions
Chat with a Librarian!
(and when available)