Final Exam: cumulative exam on weeks one - eight (proctored)
Part of the reason you came to Limestone University was to prepare yourself for life beyond college. That’s why our Career Center is committed to providing an array of services to assist you wherever you are on your career path. Whether you’re seeking your first job or transitioning into a new field, we’re here to help.
• Use of MyPlan.com , which helps you assess your goals
• Reference tools and catalogs for graduate school programs, including the Graduate School Guide
• Access to College Central Network's job board and career resources
• List of majors offered at Limestone and careers associated with them
• Help with practical job search skills like resume building, writing cover letters, and interviewing
• One-on-one coaching with our Director of Career Services, Ileka Leaks
Bureau of Labor Statistics: Occupational Outlook Handbook; a guide to career information about hundreds of occupations.
Career One Stop: Source for career training, exploration, and jobs.
O*Net Online: detailed descriptions of the world of work for use by job seekers, workforce development and HR professionals, students, researchers, and more.
Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center: a complete career research database of jobs, skills, resources, and search-able entries on scholarships, internships, fellowships, and more.