1. Go to the Films on Demand website and browse/search for a film you'd like to add. Highlight the "Title URL" found below the film viewer. Highlight the "Title URL", and right-click to "Copy". You may also use CRTL + C to copy the highlighted web address. The link will work both on-campus and off.
2. Next, log into Blackboard, select the course, and navigate to the area where the link will be placed. You can add a link directly on the course menu or to a content folder. If you would like to add a Web Link to a folder, you need to create the folder first and then go to the folder page before adding the link.
3. From the build content menu, select "Web link".
3. Enter a Name for the web link. The title of a web link is what your students see. Right click on the Web Address (URL) box and select "Paste". You may use CTRL + V to paste the link. Fill in the optional fields if you'd like and press the submit button (bottom right).
4. To preview the web link to make sure the address is correct, make sure "Edit Mode" is set to OFF. Click on the title of the web link you just added.
This short video will show you how easy it is to embed a Films on Demand Film in your Blackboard Course.