Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you are experiencing problems with our guides, please contact Janet S. Ward,
firstname.lastname@example.org, Associate Professor and Web Services Librarian.
Limestone College faculty, staff, and students can access the Rosetta Stone language database on and off-campus using a PC, iPad, iPhone, tablets and Droid devices.
We recommend viewing the Quick Start Guide (also included when you login to Rosetta) first. You will need to setup your headset and microphone after you create an account and also test your system to make sure it is compatible with the software.
- View the Rosetta presentation (select tab above) tutorial before starting – it is extremely helpful.
- Access Rosetta Stone from the EBSCO site at http://library.limestone.edu:2048/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&custid=s8427533&site=rosetstone&return=y&groupid=main
- Enter your Limestone email address and password (make sure to use Limestone password).
- Create your own personal account (first time users)
- Choose the language you would like to use
- Choose a language level
We will have an instruction video tutorial soon.
Please send any feedback regarding problems experienced to email@example.com.