Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you are experiencing problems with our guides, please contact Janet S. Ward,
email@example.com, Associate Professor and Web Services Librarian.
Library webinars cover a variety of topics including library research, citation, and specific resources or tools. Some course, like ID 201, may have a Library Webinar as part of the course content. Faculty can also request Library Webinars for their courses.
These are some previous Library Webinars:
- Introduction to General Library Research: A 60 minute webinar that gets students into the library and finding the information they need to be successful. Many students have said they wished they had known about the library sooner in their studies and this is your chance. Learn what resources the library has, how to search for books and journal articles, and how to get books and journal articles delivered to you.
- How to use NoodleBib: NoodleBib is a student research service that helps you correctly cite sources in MLA, APA, and Chicago/Turabian citation styles. Use NoodleBib throughout a research project to track your sources, take notes, create outlines, collaborate with classmates, and format and print your bibliography. Recommended for students needing basic information on formatting citations using a citation generator.
- ID 201 Webinar: This webinar will cover information about library resources needed in ID 201 Transition Success.
- Digital Library Research for Social Work Students: This session includes accessing, advanced searching and obtaining digital library resources in Social Work. Recommended for majors of the above listed disciplines, or anyone taking courses in those areas.
- Introduction to Business Research: This webinar introduces attendees to Business research. Presentation includes accessing, advanced searching and obtaining library business resources. This session is provided for Business majors or those taking Business courses.
To view recordings of past webinars, visit the Library's YouTube page.