Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you are experiencing problems with our guides, please contact Janet S. Ward,
firstname.lastname@example.org, Associate Professor and Web Services Librarian.
PRINTING BY REQUEST
- Due to our social distancing measures and to ensure the health and safety of everyone in the library, we have put in a place a Print By Request service.
- NOTE that print requests will need to meet certain criteria as stated in the form, including:
The library will not accept print requests for personal/confidential information. If you are wanting to print such information, you may do so yourself by choosing the Virtual on limepapercut printer option which allows you to pick up your printed materials from anywhere on campus, including the Library East Copier/Printer located next to the Ladies' restroom.
- If you choose not to use Print By Request, NOTE that you are not able to pick up print jobs from the printers at the Front Desk.
- Print jobs will be collated by last name and picked up as you leave the library.
LAPTOP AND COMPUTER USE AND AGREEMENT FORM
SCANNING AND COPYING BY REQUEST
- Due to our social distancing measures and to ensure the health and safety of everyone in the library, we have put in a place a Scan By Request service.
- NOTE that scan requests will need to be dropped off in the area past the security gate exiting the library.
- Completed scan requests will be collated by last name and should be picked up as you leave the library.